Products & Compliance Analyst
Provide technical expertise to support Products and Compliance Department. Assure regulatory compliance. Draft and publish policy forms and technical manuals.
- Perform, review and audit various functions or lines of business transactions
- Assist and write insurance technical manuals. Prepare routine types of regulatory filings. Assist and write independent policy forms and endorsements.
- Provide technical support and assistance to other departments when and where needed. Maintaining the paperless library of all forms, endorsements, and notices.
- Assist internal departments with implementing new/revised policy forms, endorsements, rules and rating procedures.
- Participate in project teams for new/revised policy forms, endorsements, rules and rating procedures.
- Perform electronic publishing of forms, rules and rates
- Serve as liaison with Policy Service's Geographical Information System
- Responsible for all corporate insurance policies for both insurance and federation including property, liability, cyber security, fleet, D&), errors & admission for agency force, worker compensation, and pollution. Works with SFB staff, broker and State staff to ensure all policies properly cover risks and properly priced. Responsible for Corporate Disaster Plan, works with all departments to prepare for different types of catastrophes to ensure the company can perform required day-to-day operations. Also, lead Product Analyst for Common Policy project for the different lines of business. Works directly with OIR, SFB staff and internal staff for research, policy and endorsement language, filings to OIR, and communication required to consumers. Works with internal IT and SFB IT regarding paperless (EDecs) initiative.
Bachelor's Degree with 1 to 3 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for Degree and Professional Insurance designations such as CPCU, Agent or Adjuster Licenses.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodical, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups or managers, clients, customers, and general public.
- Ability to apply moderately complex mathematical concepts.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.