IT - Database Analyst
We are looking for a passionate Database Analyst to support day-to-day operations including production database support, customer support and systems development support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists with maintaining development, test, and production database environments.
- Assists with ensuring maximum system availability and operational support.
- Monitors and audits data quality.
- Create dashboards, graphs and visualizations on data.
- Develop and support various reporting processes.
- Works with both internal and external clients to adequately understand data content.
- Identify, evaluate and implement services and tools from external sources to support validation of data and cleansing.
- Stays current with leading technology via magazines, Internet and education.
- Occasional travel, including overnight travel in-state and out-of-state, may be required at the company’s discretion to perform necessary job duties.
- Various other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or four years of enterprise level experience working with relational databases.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL especially in developing complex queries.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Amazon Aurora, SQL Server.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Knowledge and experience with ETL tools including Pentaho and Microsoft SSIS.
- Experience with XML, NoSQL, Amazon AWS services.
- Knowledge and experience in property insurance.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO:
- Contribute to team discussions
- Become proficient with all tools and technologies
- Be open with new ideas or proposals
- Possess strong communication skills
- Adaptable to change
- Excellent customer focus
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- State of the Art work out facility (Corporate office)
- Business casual dress, and more