Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented Product Analyst who enjoys intellectual challenge and seeks a rewarding career with a company that is experiencing growth. The Product Analyst position is the key individual to support the Product Management initiatives for improvement in the company’s profit and loss as determined by the business development strategy. The position analyzes the sales and loss trends by product and/or company and monitors competitive intelligence. The position requires knowledge of insurance risk, determining loss exposures, and an ability to analyze data and make recommendations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyzes data and works with Product Managers to make sound recommendations to improve the profit and loss of the product and/or company.
- Works with Underwriting, Marketing, Claims, Actuarial and Business Intelligence departments to enhance analysis and presentation of results.
- Proactively identify trends to support the development of innovative solutions that will drive continuous improvement.
- Examines the product and/or company’s performance against industry trends.
- Researches and identifies best practices by interpreting competitor research and performance data.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) preferred in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Finance or Risk Management and 1 year industry experience in key functional areas Underwriting, Pricing, Claims or Operations. Prior analysis experience preferred, but not required.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO:
- Contribute to team discussions
- Become proficient with all tools and technologies
- Be open with new ideas or proposals
- Possess strong communication skills
- Adaptable to change
- Excellent customer focus
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- State of the Art work out facility (Corporate office)
- Business casual dress, and more