Commercial Claims Manager
Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to assume a leadership role in its commercial lines claims department. As Manager of Commercial Claims, you will be charged with developing and managing dedicated claims support for the company’s growing commercial lines business.
The selected incumbent must reside in one of the following locations: Cincinnati, OH area, West Palm Beach, FL or Gainesville, FL.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Experience with commercial property claims focused in the southeast region.
- Experience establishing a catastrophe response plan and managing vendors and employees during a catastrophe event.
- Knowledge of current industry trends in the areas of regulatory changes, emerging technologies and best practices companies are using to improve settlement outcomes.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and analytical skills. Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, in a fast paced work environment and adapt well to changes.
- Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to present information in an appropriate manner to various groups that include executive management, peers, subordinates and customers.
- An unwavering passion to provide excellent customer service to the company’s insureds and agency partners.
- Strong investigative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to multitask and plan ahead in an organized fashion.
- Ability to forecast obstacles and adjust plan accordingly.
- People leadership skills and experience
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends during an event.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional education combined with a minimum of 5 years commercial claims management experience. Claims vendor management experience is preferred.
At Tower Hill we value hard work, innovation, and superior customer service above all else and we know that it is our job to reward that hard work. When you join our team you can expect:
- A competitive starting salary with annual merit reviews and possible increases and bonus opportunities.
- A company matched 401(k) plan.
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability insurance, as well as Health Savings Accounts.
- Business casual dress.