KinderCare Learning Companies
About KinderCare Learning Companies
Passion Meets Opportunity
When your mission is to give children the very best start in life, it's easy to get up in the morning. We team up with passionate teachers and staff members across the country to positively impact the lives of children and families through a focus on quality education, a dedication to health and safety, and a knack for fun! Read on to learn more about opportunities to join our team, the comprehensive benefits we offer, and our incredible company culture.
As KinderCare Learning Companies, we’re America’s largest provider of early education and child care by capacity, serving hardworking families where they need us—in neighborhoods, at work, and in schools nationwide. We're dedicated to building confidence for life by providing high-quality early childhood education for children of all backgrounds and means. We use our expertise in early childhood education to create lifelong learners, enrich teacher development, and raise the standard for quality child care—and we're always looking for people who believe in our mission. We’re proud to have been a Gallup Great Workplace Award winner for six consecutive years, which we accomplished by generating best practices, demonstrating exceptional engagements, and achieving outstanding business results.
Teachers Are the Heart of Our Centers
Our teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development.
So, what does it take to be a great KinderCare teacher?
- A desire to make every moment a teachable one
- A commitment to nurturing, inspiring, and delighting the children in your care
- A passion for creating lifelong learners and building confidence for life
- An ability to build great relationships with families and treat them as partners in their children's education.
Does this sound like you? If so, we want your creativity and passion in our classrooms! Paired with our nationally recognized curriculum, you’ll feel supported and inspired in your work and life.
Join a People-First Organization
Your well-being is a top priority. The more appreciated, taken care of, and valued you feel, the richer our classroom environments are.
We’re never satisfied with “good enough.” From employee surveys to face-to-face conversations, we consistently seek input from YOU on how we can do better.
Your benefits meet you where you are. We’re here to help you navigate the integration of work and life:
- Know your whole family is supported with discounted child care benefits.
- Breathe easy with medical, dental, and vision benefits for your family (and pets, too!).
- Feel supported in your mental health and personal growth with employee assistance programs.
- Feel great and thrive with access to health and wellness programs and discounts for work necessities, such as cell phones… and much more.
We invest in you. From trainings to tuition reimbursement, you’ll have the ongoing opportunity to grow and feel supported in your career and life.
This employer is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?