Field Service Technician
Looking for a career with upward mobility – DRS has the opportunity for you.
As a DRS Field Technician, you will be trained in the installation and servicing of the DISH Satellite TV System. As a Technician, you will be routed from home daily. The routes will consist of a variety of jobs (new installs, trouble calls, upgrades and movers) where commissions will be earned by selling the latest in home entertainment solutions.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test
- We also require a valid Florida Driver’s License. (no more than 2 moving violations in 3 years)
- The tech position can be physically challenging as you will be climbing and working from ladders, in some case in excess of 30 feet.
- You will be entering attics and will be exposed to a variety of weather elements including; heat, cold, wind, and rain.
- You must be able to safely lift and carry up to 75lbs.
- The job requires you can safely use small hand tools.
- Required to trench/dig, sometimes up 100 feet in order to lay cable.
- You will interact with consumers daily and should be comfortable and able to effectively communicate/train customers on the DISH system
- Technicians must be comfortable offering our customers additional services and products while earning incentives.
- You must be able to safely operate a cargo van
- We operate seven days a week and techs are required to work weekends and holidays.
- Overtime is a daily event as your ending time will vary from day-to-day depending on your assigned jobs and business needs.
We currently offer the following benefits:
- We provide a fully stocked late model logoed van, handheld Android tablet device, cell phone, and applicable tools necessary to perform quality work
- Company uniforms and proper safety boots are required
- Medical/Dental/Vision Care Insurance; Flexible spending accounts
- Company provided life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance and education assistance programs
- Employee purchase program
- Voluntary coverage options include short-term disability, optional life insurance and supplemental benefit plans such as accident, critical care, and hospitalization
- 401(k) Plan with discretionary annual company match – Eligible to participate from date of hire
- Paid Time Off – Eligible from date of hire (PTO will vary based on hire date)
- Career advancement
Apply for Field Service Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly