Dining Services Supvr
POSITION TITLE: DINING SERVICE SUPERVISOR
DEPARTMENT: Dining Services
SUPERVISOR: Assistant Director of Dining Services and/or Dining Services Director or
Provide instructions and support for staff that prepares and serves meals to residents at all levels of
service in all dining areas. Ensures exemplary customer service is being practiced at all times.
Expanded distinct duties may be attached to this document.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with
1. Oversee daily dining room service to ensure an overall quality resident experience.
Maintain and manage Standards of Service to our residents in the Dining Rooms.
2. Ensure that table service is performed in a friendly, caring, professional and timely
3. Work closely with culinary team to assure quality products are being prepared and
served based on established presentation protocols.
4. Prepare dining service reports, In-services and inventories as assigned by the
5. Manage catering services to ensure successful operations at all company activities.
6. Ensure that cleanliness and sanitation of the dining areas are maintained based on
established standards and guidelines.
The above position description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and
responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed
in the description. This position description may change from time to time as the needs of the
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Florida SafeStaff Certification required or ability to obtain certification within
90 days date of hire.
Experience: 3 Years experience in a high volume full service dining environment.
Supervisory Leadership experience.
Requirements: Ability to learn computer programs as defined by Westminster Communities of
Problem solving abilitiesQualifications
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Licenses & Certifications