Dining Services Technician I - Part-Time
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS: Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Communities.
- Perform table service and excellent customer based on established serving standards and guidelines.
- Perform table service in a friendly, caring, professional and timely manner.
- Serve the residents meal according to meal ticket.
- Perform light cleaning and stocking duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Other functions include washing dishes, cutting deserts and preparing items for the next scheduled meal period or day.
- Maintain temperature and sanitation logs as assigned by the supervisor.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or Equivalent desirable. 3 to 6 Months experience in a high volume dining environment or residential clinical dining environment. Ability to perform basic math skills. Basic knife handling skills. Customer Service skill sets. Full understanding of food service methods in a high volume full service dining environment. Serv Safe certification required or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of date of hire.Qualifications
High School or better.
3 to 6 months experience in a high volume dining environment or residential clinical dining environment.
Licenses & Certifications