Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (FT) (Health Center)
Join our great team!
Westminster Oaks is seeking a full-time CNA's to provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with nursing care procedures and as directed by supervisor. Preserves residents dignity, honors residents rights, provides good customer service, communicates appropriately, and adheres to federal and state compliance regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
- Assist patients/residents with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, ambulating, toileting, and other resident needs.
- Ensure that beds are made; trash has been removed, and a high level of hygiene is maintained in the room.
- Ensure that meals are served on time and assist residents with meals and feeding, if necessary.
- Take vital signs and report observations and any change in condition to the nurse.
- Practice infection prevention and control measures in compliance with Federal, State and facility requirements.
- Document in CNA ECS flow-sheet promptly, accurately and comprehensively/thoroughly.
- Make routine and frequent rounds to ensure those safety precautions/equipment are in place and in working order.
- Avoid development of skin problems or skin breakdown by providing timely incontinent care and frequent repositioning of residents that need assistance.
The above job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed in this description. This job description may change from time to time as the needs of the organization change.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with the laws of Florida. One year of long term care experience or working with handicapped or developmentally disabled adults. Must be CPR Certified.
EOE/DFWP - We honor those who serve.Qualifications
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
1 year: One year of long term care experience or working with handicapped or developmentally disabled adults
Licenses & Certifications
CPR Certified CNA