Assisted Living Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (PRN)
Westminster Oaks is currently seeking a PRN Assisted Living Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with state and federal standards that govern our facility.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and it's communities.
- Assist with the evaluation of residents needs.
- Assist with planning resident care based on MD orders.
- Implement resident care based on MD orders. Evaluate care and communicate with MD for updates of orders (PRN).
- Ensure that residents receive their medicine at the prescribed time by the MD order.
- Monitor blood glucose, temperature and blood pressure.
- Assist residents with Daily Living Activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transfer, ambulation, toileting and other resident needs.
- Ensure that CNAs are following MD Orders.
The above job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed in this description. This job description may change from time to time as the needs of the organization change.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida as a Licensed Practical Nurse. Must be CPR Certified. One year of long term care desirable. Med-Surg, Home Health experience helpful. Also experience working with the handicapped or developmentally disabled adults.
Home Health Working with the handicapped or developmentally delayed. 1 year: Long term care
Licenses & Certifications
CPR Certified LPN