QA Technical Test Analyst
6 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
We are looking for a passionate quality assurance professional with the proven ability to drive quality from concept to installation. You will work in QA directly with the Automation Architect on the automation test team. Your team will work with a dynamic group of Product Owners, Business Analyst, Project Managers and Developers to drive the test strategy and develop and run automated software testing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Participate in a collaborative environment as a member of the automation team utilizing the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Review new projects and manual tests to identify areas that should be automated. Implement new automation by designing, developing test scripts.
- Utilize a variety of software tools under our current automation framework including Java and .NET to support the automation team in the development and maintenance of the automated testing suite.
- Use automation framework to perform UI, API and Database tests.
- Participate in quality planning, execution, defect reporting and tracking using Target Process bug tracking tool.
- Evaluate test results and prepare build reports to reflect the status of automated tests.
- Ensure version control of test development artifacts using version control systems (GIT)
- Manage VMWare test environment.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hands on experience developing a test automation framework and test automation scripts in Java using tools like Silk Test - Silk4J or Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience with XML, JSON and testing with web services.
- Understanding of object oriented concepts, Web applications UI model, HTTP and Responsive Web testing.
- Understanding of SQL Server or Oracle databases and the ability to write simple queries.
- Experience in the use of performance testing tools such as JMeter is a plus.
- Use of metrics and report writing tools such as BIRT.
ISTQB-Certified Tester Foundational Level (CTFL)
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Competitive starting salary
Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts
Matching 401(k) Plan
Paid PTO and holidays
Business casual dress, and more
For more information about our company, careers and Total Compensation, visit www.thig.com/careers
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer