Product Analyst - Regulatory
6 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented Regulatory - Product Analyst who seeks a rewarding career with a company that is experiencing growth. Not only is Tower Hill Insurance one of Florida's most trusted names in homeowners insurance, but it offers great opportunities for career advancement and personal growth, along with very competitive benefits and rewards. We are growing at a consistent pace and seek professional individuals with drive, team mentality, who want to make an impact, and are committed to a long-term career in the insurance industry.
As a Regulatory - Product Analyst, you will research and analysis of state and federal laws, regulations and insurance department guidelines to ensure compliance and applicability to policy contracts, business practices and policy documents. Works in coordination with Actuarial, Product Management, Underwriting, Claims, Marketing and Systems to acquire consensus on enhancements, priorities and implementations with a focus on making all necessary updates to policy language. Provides ongoing research and analysis of competitor’s products and our placement in the marketplace.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Analyze and interpret state statutes to ensure product is compliant with state insurance regulations and laws.
- Draft and maintain insurance policy language while adhering to policy contract standards.
- Prepare and manage all aspects of the Form and Rule filing with the Office of Insurance Regulation including recommendations for filing strategies and responding to OIR inquiries.
- Research and analyze competitors programs in regards to product coverage and program offerings.
- Gather, analyze and formulate recommendations based on competitive insurance and product intelligence.
- Participates in the development, maintenance and implementation of insurance forms, rates, manuals and programs through ensuring department processes, standards and deadlines are met.
- Coordinates with, and gathers information from other departments within the company including Actuary, Product Management, Marketing, Underwriting and Claims.
- Performs user acceptance testing to ensure accuracy of forms, rates and systems functionality.
- Coordinate with Systems extensively to ensure products are implemented in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Assist in training of new personnel and on new products.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Qualified candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree or 5 years of Commercial or Personal Lines work experience.
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Business casual dress, and more
For more information about our company, careers and Total Compensation, visit www.thig.com/careers
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer