Customer Service Representative
6 days left
- Career Level
- Entry Level
Tower Hill Insurance Group seeks a Full-Time Customer Service Representative to work a minimum of 40 hours a week. The schedule will vary between the hours of 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday through Friday.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for handling inbound and outbound phone and chat inquiries regarding policy changes, renewals, rewrites, cancellations, billing information, billing fees, billing plans, loss notices and initial claims losses.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO:
- Have strong communication skill, with the ability to communicate an understanding of Tower Hill products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Ability to work extended hours required to meet customer demands during catastrophes or any unplanned emergency events.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and enthusiasm with customers.
- Meet set goals for the department on a daily basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1- 2 years of Customer Service background and/or Call Center experience.
- Insurance background or related service industry is a plus.
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to type with 90% accuracy.
- 4-40 Registered Customer Service License preferred.
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Business casual dress, and more
For more information about our company, careers and Total Compensation, visit www.thig.com/careers
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.